🌍 Calling all Climate Storytellers in the Philippines, Indonesia, and Malaysia! 🌍
Are you ready to embark on an incredible journey of climate storytelling? 📢🌿 We’re back with our Content Creators Hub, your gateway to mastering climate communication, unlocking multimedia tools, and creating an impact that resonates worldwide! 🌍✨
Deadline to apply: 30th September 2023
About the Fellowship 📚
The Content Creators Hub is not just an opportunity; it’s a game-changer for storytellers like you! We are here to equip you with the essential skills and knowledge to craft compelling narratives about climate change. 🌡️
In 2022, our team of dedicated mentors and trainers worked closely with 12 exceptional content creators who have used art, words, videos, and social media to humanize the impacts of climate change and highlight local solutions. In 2023, we’re back with a bang – bigger goals and brighter benefits! And we want YOU to join us.
What’s in store for you
Dive deep into the art of storytelling and craft narratives that drive digital action. With virtual sessions, in-person workshops and individual mentorship, you will be trained in multimedia tools, from photography and video production to podcasting and social media strategies. 📸🎙️
That’s not it! You also get –
- Holistic multimedia training to enhance your content production
- Creative storytelling skills to better engage your audience
- Fun way to understand the environmental topics
- A network of creative like-minded creators across Southeast Asia
- Turn your ideas into reality with help of mentors and professionals
- Be featured on Climate Tracker social media and microsite: ClimateStories4Change
- Establish your profile in the environmental and climate stories
Showcase your content creation and storytelling skills – Submit a video/audio/text/design content piece exploring a climate related issue of your choice!
From interviews and multimedia stories to artworks, engaging explainers, photo essays and more – get as creative as you can! 🚀
We are looking for –
- Storytellers and content creators of all kinds! You just need to look at things and issues from a climate lens
- Unique content created around local, regional, national or international climate issues
P.S. The audio or video submission should be no longer than 2 minutes.
You can be an artist, photographer, videographer, comic maker, illustrator, data visualiser, filmmaker, podcaster, writer, content creator or even an early career journalist or campus reporter!
If you are 18-35 years old, and have a portfolio as a storyteller, content creator, or artist,and have an interest in creating content about climate and the environment, please apply today!
Our Impact So Far
Since our inception in 2022, our content creators have been producing a diverse range of entertaining and thought-provoking videos. Their work has been featured in reputable publications, amplifying the urgency of addressing climate change. Your story could be next! 🌟🌿
Our mission is to foster a tight-knit community of talented individuals who can effectively communicate complex climate issues and drive change on a global scale. 🌎🚀
Join us at the Content Creators Hub, where stories become powerful catalysts for change.