We are looking to expand our Asian team to help us deliver some awesome projects for the rest of the year.
If you want to get involved in an awesome organization supporting powerful climate reporting in Asia, and are looking for some rewarding part time work.
We’re looking for candidates to fill roles in:
- Project Management
- Graphic Design
- Copy Editing/Writing
- Online Event Management
- Video Production
Duration: 3-4 months
Location: Southeast Asia, remote
Reporting to: Regional Manager
Start date: August 2022
Deadline to apply: August 4, 2022
We believe in hiring passionate team members who will collaborate to get the work done, knowing their colleagues are all in the same boat. For more information about the roles and the salary we’re offering, please click here.
- Experience in either journalism, communications, or environmental organization
- A clear understanding of climate news and science
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ideally 18-35 years of age
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to work as part of a dynamic, globally-minded group of individuals who are passionate about the fight against climate change
- A flexible work environment and the space to shape and continuously develop your role
This is a remote position but we’re seeking someone based in Indonesia, Malaysia, and the Philippines.
How to apply
Simply hit the button below and complete the application form by August 4, 2022